Thursday, September 17, 2009

random.

living the lives magically woven in the pages of books.
sometime i wonder and long for it.
perhaps that is why i find myself hooked.
wishing that even a tiny portion of the plot falls in place for me.
but still reality plunges you into the detail.
it is not as simple as to bridge words to a sentence.
making the changes ourselves as we flip a new chapter.
the script is our own to keep.
be mindful and wary though of everyone and everything as well.
where there is thrill there will be spills.
should i shut myself from these worlds i tend to place myself in.
where i am a character written within.
for i have defussed and contradicted the imaginary.
into what is being played out in reel time.
yet i know i will drift back to this momentary pleasure.
even though in the corner of my eye.
disappointment is there lying in wait.

No comments: